Our Services

Student Visa & Permit and Post Graduate Work Permit

Tailored advice for students.

Express Entry

Immigrate as a skilled worker.

Family sponsorship

Sponsor your relatives, including your spouse, partner, children, parents, grandparents, and others to immigrate.

Provincial nominees

Immigrate by being nominated by a Canadian province or territory.

Atlantic Immigration Pilot

Immigrate by graduating from a school or working in New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, or Newfoundland and Labrador.


Immigrate by providing care for children, the elderly or those with medical needs, or work as a live-in caregiver.

Start-up Visa

Immigrate by starting a business and creating jobs.

Health-care workers permanent residence pathway

Immigrate with a new application process for refugee claimants working in the health-care sector during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Temporary resident to permanent resident pathway

The temporary resident to permanent resident pathway is a limited-time pathway to permanent residence. It is for certain temporary residents who are currently working in Canada and their families.

Permanent residence pathways for Hong Kong residents

Two pathways to permanent residence for eligible Hong Kong residents who are currently in Canada.

Looking for the Best Visa Consulting?